A defective spray cream bottle exploded too close to the chest: so Rebecca Burger, a popular French fitness and lifestyle blogger, died. The family gave the announcement on Facebook and Instagram, talking about “home incident”: the news was spread by French media and BBC.
On her Instagram account, followed by 200,000 people, a member of her family published the photo of the dispenser that, bursting, hit her chest. “Do not use it at your home,” the message says, also notes that many malfunctioning devices are still in circulation.
Thirty-three years old, blonde, followed for the Bodybuilding and Fitness Blog, Rebeccalikes.com, Rebecca had nearly two thousand members on her Youtube channel. The blogger died on Sunday in Galfingue, Alsace, for heart stoppage, despite the rescue workers intervening in a timely manner, tried to revive her.
The canister works with gas injection in a metal container, holding the pressurized container.
Le Parisien reports that several other accidents were reported from the site of 60 million de consommateurs, which in 2014 had denounced the danger of canisters.
Rebecca has also participated in many world-class fitness competitions and has recently moved to the eighth place at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio. The unfortunate French blogger also worked as a model and testimonial for the Women’s Best fitness brand, who recalled her with these words: “Rebecca was a great athlete and a kind and generous person. Let us pray for her to rest in peace and for his family to be strong. We’ll always be proud of you, Rebecca. ”